Welcome

..................Channeling my inner Jack Kerouac I set out to explore the world and my witness shall be the empty sky and my moleskine..................

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Travels to...London: Style

So, as London is one of the most stylish cities imaginable, you have to adapt to it, of course without losing sight of your own style. As I went for a casual weekend, I mostly chose comfortable clothes, that would take me throughout the entire day, suitable for day and night. The only exception was the dressier attire for the Tea at the Ritz, which was directly after Camden Market, so I just changed shirt and trousers. Fortunately, the weather was supposed to be really good (which it was, actually), so I didn't really need thick jackets or coats and I could go out with just a tee and a blazer (well, and trousers, of course)
 So, this is my London style.

Portobello Rd. Market with
grey trousers, white V-neck tee,
braces, brown boots
and black jacket
Airport style, with grey blazer
with buttons, gray jeans and boots
At Camden Market with jeans,
navy suit, V-neck tee and
brown boots
Tea at the Ritz with navy suit,
black shirt and trousers,
red tie  and brown boots

Shopping on Oxford Street with
black jeans, military jacket and
brown boots







No comments:

Post a Comment