Welcome

..................Channeling my inner Jack Kerouac I set out to explore the world and my witness shall be the empty sky and my moleskine..................

Monday, November 01, 2010

Travels to...London: Souvenirs

When traveling I always bring back gifts for my mates. I always try to keep it simple and coming from the heart as I don't think it's important that you bring something big and expensive but something personal.
This year for example, I brought a bracelet for my mate, with three coins on black leather, a leather book for another friend, bracelets and handmade candles, DVDs, toffee, tea, a silk kimono from Camden Market with matching earrings for my girlfriend and a big box of Ben's Cookies.
But of course, I always buy something for me, as especially London has such a vast variety of brilliant stuff.
So here's an overview of popular things right now.

- The Inbetweeners Season 3
- a vintage British military jacket from WW II from Camden Market
- red and white braces from Covent Garden
- a golden and leather spyglass from Portobello Road Market
- 2 for £10 Tees from TOPMAN
- a feather ring from Covent Garden
- EMPIRE magazine
- HMV's 3 for 2 CDs and DVDs
- an Abercrombie & Fitch sweater
- I <3 Camden Buttons

I especially love my new military jacket! It's absolutely awesome and it was really really low priced!
So, whatever it is you like to bring from your travels just post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment